The Everything DiSC on Catalyst Facilitation Kit offers facilitators a new dimension of support to help meet a wide range of time, location, and group size constraints. It uses a short-format, modular design and includes virtual and in-person facilitation options to ensure facilitators can create a customized experience that meets the unique needs of any client.
The kit includes:
- Classroom Facilitation Guides for Fundamentals, Workplace, Agile EQ, and Management modules in Microsoft Word (customizable)
- Virtual Facilitation Guides for Fundamentals, Workplace, Agile EQ, and Management modules in Microsoft Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® decks for each classroom and virtual module (customizable)
- Participant handouts for classroom and virtual sessions
- Program Guide for planning your session
- Access to online research and resources, including sample reports, posters, templates, and other detailed product information
MODULE DESCRIPTIONS AND ESTIMATED TIMES
Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst:
Participants walk through the framework of the DiSC® model and review the Everything DiSC map. They learn about their DiSC styles, then discover and discuss personalized insights.
Participants learn about one another on the Catalyst platform. Working in pairs, participants look each other up on the “Your Colleagues” page. They discuss the impact of their continua results on their relationships and find new ways to work together.
Participants discover their workplace priorities, as well as their motivators and stressors. They see how they compare to people with other styles and consider ways to be more effective at work.
Participants use the DiSC model to better understand the people they work with through video and discussion. They consider how they react to the different DiSC styles and gain insight into their relationship with a colleague based on that person’s DiSC style.
Participants learn how others have bridged their differences using DiSC. To practice building more effective relationships at work, they review tips for working with one colleague based on their DiSC style, and then discuss ways to improve relationships with people of all styles.
Catalyst’s modular design leads to flexibility in facilitation
Catalyst Facilitation Demonstration Videos
Watch the experts from Wiley’s education team as they facilitate the five Workplace on Catalyst virtual sessions. You’ll gain valuable insight, see best practices in action, and build confidence in facilitating your own Catalyst experience.