Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps participants improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict provides participants with techniques to curb destructive behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations.
The program features an exploration of DiSC® in a conflict context, provides an opportunity for participants to explore their destructive conflict responses, and offers them a method for making more productive choices in their response to conflict.
- This half-day program is composed of three modules, including fully-scripted facilitation, engaging activities, and workplace-focused video.
- Two additional (optional) activities–DiSC Conflict Map and Comparison Report—are also included.
- Easily customizable. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint® presentation (with embedded video), Facilitator’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- The facilitation toolkit includes a sample Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile and a sample Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
- Module 1: DiSC in Conflict: Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their own and others’ conflict behaviors. 90 minutes.
- Module 2: Destructive Responses: Participants learn how their thoughts can conflict behaviors and what thoughts and behaviors might be typical for them. 50 minutes.
- Module 3: Changing Your Response: Participants learn how to “catch” and reframe their thoughts, which can help them choose more productive behaviors in conflict. 90 minutes.
- Optional Module: DiSC Conflict Map: Participants identify both productive and destructive behaviors for each DiSC style.
- Optional Module: Comparison Report: Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.
- Appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects the people around them
- Learn how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict path
- Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
If you are already familiar with DiSC then click here to see a short (2:17) video introducing you to how the four different DiSC styles respond to conflict.
If you are not familiar with DiSC then click here to see a short (3:48) video introducing you to DiSC and how the four different DiSC styles respond to conflict .
Contact us to see if this program would work for your organization.
Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile
20 EPIC Credits
- The 22-page Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile provides an in-depth, highly personalized report that highlights techniques to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors.
- Customizable: Online tailoring options make it easy to remove or rearrange pages, customize the Profile title, or print select sections.
- Existing Data: If learners have existing data from a previous DiSC® training, that data can be used with the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile.
- Your DiSC Style in Conflict: Participants explore their own DiSC styles and learn how to interact in conflict with people with different DiSC styles.
Sample page 5 of the profile: Overview of DiSC in Conflict.
Sample page 10 of the profile: Summary of DiSC in Conflict.
- Destructive Responses: Participants explore common destructive responses to conflict and why they and others might react this way. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
Sample page 12 of the profile: Why do I do this?.
- Changing Your Response: Participants practice stepping back from and reframing their unhealthy thought patterns, allowing them to choose more productive responses to conflict.
Sample page 19 of the profile: Changing your Response to Conflict.
Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Facilitation Kit
- Facilitator’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Interaction Guides
- Templates and images
- Access to online resources and research, including a sample Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile and a sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Reference Guide
Follow -up Tools
Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
Ideal for individual coaching or small group work. Insightful and robust 10-page research-validated reports can be created for any two participants—even people who have taken different Everything DiSC profiles, such as a manager and a direct report who completed Everything DiSC Workplace®. Reports illustrate their similarities and differences, potential roadblocks in working together, and practical tips for improving working relationships between colleagues. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Team View
An at-a-glance view of an unlimited number of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Supplement for Facilitators
In-depth data on an individual’s Everything DiSC assessment to help facilitate a richer discussion about the participant’s DiSC style, including unexpected items. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles (excluding Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders).
Everything DiSC® Facilitator Report
25 EPIC Credits
Ideal for pre-session planning to help craft strategies for working with specific groups and individuals. A composite of a group’s DiSC styles, including the names and styles of each participant, and graphics that illustrate at a glance the distribution of styles within the group and suggest ways to customize the delivery of the material or plan for breakout sessions to get the most out of the program. Sold separately.
Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report
25 EPIC Credits
Examines the DiSC culture of a group, exploring the advantages and disadvantages of each style, its influence on decision.
Contact us to see if this program would work for your organization. We can answer questions about the options available with the program and how it could be customized to meet your needs.