Today’s organizations are working beyond a single team. Advances in technology are disrupting the market, globalization is forcing a new approach of working, and the teams of the future have never seen this level of diversity. In essence, organizations need to equip their employees to create cohesive teams quickly to enable results. Wiley has created a model that harnesses the Power of Patrick Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of a Team and adjust it to benefit the individual, who can then disperse the key takeaways throughout their organization.
A Productive, High Functioning Team:
- Feels safe to ask for help and express their opinions
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Is committed to the end goal
- Holds one another accountable
- Has more fun—and delivers results!
This new product was created to harness the power of The Five Behaviors™ across the entire organization. The Five Behaviors™: Personal Development solution teaches individuals to become better teammates by integrating Patrick Lencioni’s model at the organizational level. The goal is to completely redefine teamwork and collaboration.
Personal Development was designed specifically to work for individuals; participants do not all need to be part of the same team. Rather, participants can carry the takeaways of this program from one team to the next, enabling a culture of teamwork. Learners at all levels of an organization can benefit from this program and adopt its powerful principles, shape behaviors, and create a common language that empowers people to rewrite what it means to work together.
This is a tool to help individuals better understand, internalize, and apply the principles of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® model and to foster communication that can be used throughout an organization. It’s designed to be delivered in a classroom setting to a wide range of participants, regardless of how well they know one another.
The program includes:
- A computer-adaptive, psychological assessment that measures 12 personality types
- Personal Development Profile and one-on-one Comparison Reports
- Half-day facilitation that includes activities, video, and a handout, plus two optional activities
Call Paula on 913-486-6070 to see if this program would work for your organization.