What is the Catalyst™ Platform?
Catalyst™ is a personalized, online learning platform that acts as a single access point throughout a learner’s DiSC journey. Designed to support instructor-led facilitation or for individual exploration, Catalyst integrates DiSC into the flow of work, ensuring takeaways are readily applied.
What are the steps in the Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ experience?
Take the Assessment
As the original DiSC provider with over 40 years of expertise, Everything DiSC on Catalyst offers a proven, scientifically validated assessment with a 90%+ accuracy rating from learners worldwide. Learners respond to behavioral statements on a five-point scale to measure their preferences and tendencies based on the DiSC model—a simple, yet powerful model that describes four basic behavioral styles: D (Dominance), i (influence), S (Steadiness), and C (Conscientiousness).
Discover Their DiSC Style
Catalyst delivers each learners’ assessment results using a personalized, narrative-style behavioral profile. The personalized profile content:
- Deepens self-understanding through the lens of each learner’s unique DiSC style
- Gives learners insight into their own preferences and tendencies
- Lays the groundwork for a transformational learning experience full of “aha!” moments
Connect with Colleagues
The Your Colleagues feature enables learners to integrate DiSC into their day-to-day work lives. Learners can use this feature to:
- Compare DiSC styles and gain tips for more effective interactions
- Easily navigate through the platform to view comparison continua, actionable tips, and more
- Adapt to the unique needs of each person and situation they encounter in real time
Access DiSC Applications for Ongoing Learning
Catalyst offers a range of DiSC application content designed to help learners develop the social and emotional know-how for more effective interactions at work. This personalized content helps each learner:
- Better understand themselves
- Appreciate and value difference in perspective and approach
- Readily—and consistently—adapt to the unique needs of each person or situation they encounter