The Five Behaviors Team Development™ has a simple goal: To facilitate a learning experience that helps professionals and their organizations discover what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team. The Five Behaviors™ profile, which provides both individual and team feedback, is grounded in the model described in The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, the internationally best-selling leadership fable by Patrick Lencioni. With this program, participants will learn how, as a team, they score on the key components of the model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Additionally, the program is powered by Everything DiSC® and All Types™, personality models that help individuals understand themselves and others better. Using these results, participants will be able to create a better, stronger team.
The program includes:
- Flexible Facilitation: 7 modules with over 40 minutes of video and annotated facilitator reports. Choose the One-Day Facilitation Program or Three-Day Facilitation Program
- Individual Profiles, participant handouts, take-away cards and activities
- Podcasts, online resources, and a research report
- Progress Reports and an Annotated Team Report for the Facilitator
- 36-page highly personalized assessment results for individual and team
- Strong visuals that illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving teamwork effectiveness
- Opportunity for building an action plan
The Five Behaviors™ Progress Report highlights areas of greatest improvement and decline, offers productive points of discussion, and provides an action plan to help teams prioritize and set specific goals. You’ll be able to compare how a team’s performance has changed over time and highlights areas of greatest improvement and of greatest decline.
The Progress Report also includes:
- Your Team’s Survey Results
- Points of Discussion
- Action Plan
- Identify the team’s priorities for improvements
- Set specific goals
- The Impact of Your DiSC® Style
- Everything DiSC® Team Map
- Conflict Team Map
The Annotated (Facilitator) Progress Report is a personalized report specifically for the facilitator. The report will help you understand how to use The Five Behaviors Progress Report by giving you a snap shot and insight into your team’s scores.
The Five Behaviors Comparison Reports are follow-up reports that can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. Based on data from the personality items in The Five Behaviors assessment, the reports are organized around The Five Behaviors model and illustrate two continua per behavior. The research-validated comparison reports can be used to continue to instill The Five Behaviors model and language and to emphasize the importance of the behaviors for both individual relationships and team functioning.
Call Paula on 913-486-6070 to see if this program would work for your organization.