Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® lays out a clear path for helping leaders at all levels make the connection between their DiSC® style and leadership. Bringing together best practices from 300 experts in over 150 organizations, the important work of the most prominent scholars, and over four years of additional research and development, this all-inclusive classroom and online program approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship (as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management).
With one unified model of leadership—vision, alignment, and execution—it focuses on helping leaders understand their own leadership styles and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Work of Leaders: Explores how DiSC styles inform the role of leaders and introduces the eight priorities of the Everything DiSC Leadership Map. 60-70 minutes.
- Module 2: Vision: Examines the defining elements of a vision, the behaviors associated with its three drivers—exploration, boldness, testing assumptions—and challenges learners to discover the advantages and disadvantages of their tendencies in this area. 75-90 minutes.
- Module 3: Alignment: Examines the defining elements of alignment, the behaviors associated with its three drivers—clarity, dialogue, inspiration—and challenges learners to discover the advantages and disadvantages of their tendencies in this area. 80-90 minutes.
- Module 4: Execution: Examines the defining elements of execution, the behaviors associated with its three drivers—momentum, structure, feedback—and challenges learners to discover the advantages and disadvantages of their tendencies in this area. 60-75 minutes.
- Module 5: Action Planning: Role playing interview simulation engages learners in identifying their strengths and challenges in each of the three key areas of the Work of Leaders model and, selecting one key challenge area, crafting a complete action plan for improvement. 60-75 minutes.
- Optional Activity: Everything DiSC Comparison Report: An insightful and robust 10-page research-validated report highlighting the DiSC profiles of any two individuals—even people who have taken different Everything DiSC profiles, such as a Manager and a direct report who completed Everything DiSC Workplace. The report illustrates their similarities and differences, potential roadblocks in working together, and practical tips for improving working relationships between colleagues. A sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report is provided in the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Facilitator Toolkit.
- Optional Activity: Discovering DiSC: Takes participants step-by-step through the framework of the DiSC model to help them identify their style and explore the priorities that drive them as leaders.
- Recognize the priorities and tendencies, based on their own DiSC style, that shape their approach to the fundamental work of leaders: creating a vision, building alignment around that vision, and championing execution of the vision.
- Explore in detail how to play to their strengths and overcome challenges to improve their leadership effectiveness.
- Identify strategies to develop preferred behaviors based on context-specific best practices.
Contact us to see if this program would work for your organization.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Profile
25 EPIC Credits
- Research-validated, online assessment. 23-page leader-specific profile report provides detailed context-specific feedback based on the three-step Vision, Alignment, and Execution Model and the three drivers associated with each step. Strong visuals and illustrations, including 18 behavioral continua, delve deep into what steps leaders can take to increase the behaviors linked to the essential best practices of leadership.
- Easily customizable. Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation (sold separately).
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Facilitation Kit
- Five 60-90-minute modules, including fully-scripted facilitation dialogue to use with experiential learning activities and thought-provoking group discussions.
- Easily customizable. Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint presentation, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Engaging 17 video segments of contemporary leadership examples. Use as stand-alone clips or integrate with the facilitation PowerPoint or your custom PowerPoint presentation.
- 36 dynamic podcast segments specific to one of the three components of the Work of Leaders model—vision, alignment, and execution. Learn first-hand how to interpret Work of Leaders continua to answer participant questions. Insightful information not available anywhere else.
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Facilitation Toolkit includes:
- Leader’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- 36 individual podcast clips including an introduction to each step of the Work of Leaders model—vision, alignment, and execution—tips for interpreting the 18 continua, and more
- Sample Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile
- Work of Leaders posters
- Optional Activity: Discovering DiSC
- Templates and images
- Online resources and research
Everything DiSC Comparison Report
Ideal for individual coaching or small group work. Insightful and robust 10-page research-validated reports can be created for any two participants—even people who have taken different Everything DiSC profiles, such as a Manager and a direct report who completed Everything DiSC Workplace. Reports illustrate their similarities and differences, potential roadblocks in working together, and practical tips for improving working relationships between colleagues. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Team View
An at-a-glance view of an unlimited number of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Supplement for Facilitators
In-depth data on an individual’s Everything DiSC assessment to help facilitate a richer discussion about the participant’s DiSC style, including unexpected items. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles (excluding Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders).
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders Facilitator Report
25 EPIC Credits
Ideal for pre-session planning to help craft strategies for working with specific groups and individuals. Designed exclusively for use with the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Profile, the Work of Leaders Facilitator Report brings together individual data to give facilitators a deeper understanding of the group. Both group and individual data is presented by graphs to illustrate their approach to Vision, Alignment, and Execution, accompanied by a brief explanation and personalized discussion questions. By understanding the group’s strengths and challenges, the facilitator can help draw our powerful conversations and indispensable action plans. Sold separately.
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders Group Report
25 EPIC Credits
What leadership practices come naturally to your group? Designed exclusively for use with the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Profile, the Work of Leaders Group Report brings together individual data to give participants a composite overview of the team. The graphs illustrate the group’s approach to Vision, Alignment, and Execution and help explore their overall strengths and challenges to create an action plan for success. Sold separately.
Participants gain unlimited access to MyEverythingDiSC, the mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that provides on-demand insights about DiSC and strategies for applying DiSC to real work situations.
Contact us to see if this program would work for your organization. We can answer questions about the options available with the program and how it could be customized to meet your needs.