Facilitating Personal Development – Micro-Learning Videos
To equip you with the information you need before facilitating your first session of The Five Behaviors Personal Development, Wiley has created a series of micro-learning videos.
Designed with you in mind, these videos provide a brief overview of the content and structure of the session to help boost facilitator confidence and competence. The videos include:
- Personal Development: An Introduction to Facilitation (1:55)
- Personal Development: Facilitating Trust (2:52)
- Personal Development: Facilitating Conflict & Commitment (4:44)
- Personal Development: Facilitating Accountability & Results (4:11)
The Combined Five Behaviors® Facilitation Kit Is Live!
The combined Five Behaviors® Facilitation Kit brings together both Personal and Team Development in a single kit*, it will give practitioners the flexibility to deliver the right solution for any organizational need.
What’s in the new kit?
- Team Development for building cohesive intact teams:
- 1- and 3-day facilitation guide with videos and activities
- Customizable Power® Point Slides
- Annotated Facilitator Reports
- Personal Development for building a culture of teamwork:
- Half-day facilitation guide with videos and activities
- Customizable PowerPoint® Slides
- The slide decks have been updated to new Five Behaviors branding and 16:9 scale!
What if I already own a Five Behaviors facilitation kit?
If you already own a Personal Development or Team Development kit, you get access to both Team Development and Personal Development via the product registration site as a FREE digital download. Just make sure you’ve registered your kit first!
*Please note that this kit is available in English only.